License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Madera Trade LLC, a New York State Limited Liability Company, and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from this Website (including republication on another Website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website.
- Show any material from the Website in public as your own.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website.
- Redistribute material from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without Madera's express written consent.
You must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications (like spam).
You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without Madera's express written consent.
This Website may make message boards, blogs, forums, personalized pages, chat rooms and other features available to its users, and we invite you to make use of any such features. Please remember that any information, photos or videos that are disclosed in public areas on the Website become public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information or images. You may use an alias when posting personal information on any feature provided by this Website.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any remarks, comments, postings, submittals, suggestions, messages, ideas, photographs, graphics, images, photos, video, sound, information, data, text, files, links, software or other materials (“User Content”) that:
- You know is false or misleading.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous or exploits people in a sexual or violent manner.
- Contains nudity, violence or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult Website.
- Solicits personal information from anyone under 13.
- Provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming” or “spamming.”
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images.
- Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities.
- Solicits passwords or personally identifiable information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users of this Website.
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent of Madera, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent.
The user acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for whatever User Content you submit, and you, not Madera, shall have full responsibility for the User Content, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and non-interference with third-party rights. Madera shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to refuse to post, remove, or edit all or any portion of any User Content. As a user of the Website, you will represent yourself accurately and truthfully at all times.
Limitations of Liability
Madera will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website. Madera, to the extent that the Website is provided free-of-charge, will not be liable for any direct loss, indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Madera has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Madera will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, that may result from linking to any third-party website.
Exclusions and Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to certain users.
Madera may, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, at any time terminate your access to the Website and any password you may have in connection with the Website and remove your personal information and User Content from the Website.
By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Madera Trade has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Madera's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Website disclaimer will protect Madera's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Madera.
If any provision of this Website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Website disclaimer.
These terms of conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Madera in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this Website.
Law and Jurisdiction
M A D E R A
22 Waverly Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205
Tel: +1 917-882-9633