When cold weather arrives and darkness falls upon the Swedish countryside, a roaring fireplace becomes the place for all to gather. From dawn till dusk and through the night, wispy plumes of smoke rise from stone chimneys, welcoming one and all in from the chill.
Through a chamber fumed treatment called “smoking”, a Rök floor has all the warmth and comfort of a crackling hearth.
- Chamber Fumed Engineered European Oak
- 5" | 7" | 8 5/8" widths (custom widths available)
- 5/8 or 3/4 thick (4mm or 6mm wear layer)
- 2-10' Random Lengths (custom lengths available)
- Available in Rustic, Prime and Mixed Grade
- T&G, End Matched and Micro Beveled
- UV Oil Finish
- Variation: Considerable
- Custom distressing available (ie. wire brush, hand scrape, circle sawn, contour sand)
- Patterns available (ie. herringbone, chevron, parquet)
- Certified FSC + SFI Available
- Milled in Europe, Finished in the USA