Berg means mountain and like the ancient granite rocks of the Stockholm Archipelago or Stockholms Skärgård, this finish has a timeless feel.
Countless, subtle shades of grey make this one of our most unique floors and a personal favorite.
- Chamber Fumed Engineered European Oak
- 5" | 7" | 8 5/8" widths (custom widths available)
- 5/8 or 3/4 thick (4mm or 6mm wear layer)
- 2-10' Random Lengths (custom lengths available)
- Available in Rustic, Prime and Mixed Grade
- T&G, End Matched and Micro Beveled
- UV Oil Finish (UV Polyurethane Finish Available)
- Variation: Considerable
- Custom distressing available (ie. wire brush, hand scrape, circle sawn, contour sand)
- Patterns available (ie. herringbone, chevron, parquet)
- Certified FSC + SFI Available
- Milled in Europe, Finished in the USA