Berg means mountain and like the ancient granite rocks of the Stockholm Archipelago or Stockholms Skärgård, this finish has a timeless feel.
Countless, subtle shades of grey make this one of our most unique floors and a personal favorite.
- 7" and 9" widths in stock (custom widths available)
- 5/8 or 3/4 thick (4mm or 6mm wear layer)
- 2-10' Lengths (custom lengths available)
- Light rustic and prime grade
- T&G, end matched and micro beveled (square edge available)
- UV oil finish (polyurethane available)
- Variation: Considerable
- Custom distressing available (ie. wire brush, hand scrape, circle sawn, contour sand)
- Patterns available (ie. herringbone, chevron, parquet)
- Certified FSC + SFI Available
- Download Spec Sheet